Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year's Resolution

Okay, so....

This is going to be something I try to do this year.  I'm going to try to talk about things at least once a month for 2014.  And that's about it.  The name of my blog comes from the word "blog" and a joke between my brother and I.  How does a pirate record his thoughts online?  With a bl-arrrrrr-g.

And now about me....I suppose.  I'm a mechanical engineering major at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, and an Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) cadet.  I would like to be involved in some aspect of the research, development, and procurement process for new technologies when I commission.  I am a Lutheran, so thoughts about my beliefs will probably be a topic at some point.  I like to run (sometimes) and I like to eat and drink beer (always).

The main topics for my blog are going to be what's going on in my life, theological thoughts, engineering enigmas, and rants if I can't think of anything else.  I really don't expect too many people to read this, it's just something I'm doing.  If you do read, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment